Spaces are limited, so sign up today and Go Over the Edge for United Way on May 19
On May 19 we're bringing a new fundraising event to Missoula: For the Over the Edge event, rappelers raise money for United Way to rappel down First Interstate Bank's downtown building!
What is Over the Edge?
- Over the Edge is an exciting fundraising event where participants fund-raise among their friends, family, and colleagues for the opportunity to rappel down the First Interstate Bank downtown building in Missoula!
Why go Over the Edge?
- It's a FUN and UNIQUE opportunity to rappel down the First Interstate Bank building on a beautiful spring day!
- Bring your friends and family together to support a great local organization - United Way of Missoula County!
Why United Way of Missoula County?
- United Way is bringing Over the Edge to our community as a fundraiser to support our programs in education, financial stability, and health.
- United Way's mission is to create a better community for all through programs like Imagination Library, Project Tomorrow Montana, Let's Move! Missoula, and Reaching Home: Missoula's 10-Year Plan to End Homelessness
- The funds you raise will support your neighbors and everyone in the Missoula community
-More information on United Way of Missoula County and our programs is here.
Okay, I'm convinced, now what?
- Register today! Space is limited and the minimum fundraising amount is $1,000 to go Over the Edge, so get started now!
- Once you register, you will set up a donation page to direct to your friends, family, and colleagues to so they can help you go Over the Edge!
- You will be assigned a time on Saturday, May 19 to go Over the Edge once you have raised the minimum $1,000.
- Gather all of your supporters to watch you go Over the Edge on Saturday, May 19 - there will be food, drinks, and fun at the landing site, too!
We're so excited to have you join us!! For more information about safety, fundraising tips, and videos of other Over the Edge events, visit:https://otecwe.com/
Have other questions? Contact Erin@MissoulaUnitedWay.org
Want to go Over the Edge? Edgers raise a minimum of $1,000, and get the experience of a lifetime. Feeling Brave?
Sponsorship opportunities are availble. Contact Erin Steele for details.
See you on the Edge in May!