Over the Edge 2019
Saturday, June 8, 2019
First Interstate Bank Downtown Building
Early bird registration is open now!! Sign up today and start fundraising for the expierence of a lifetime as we rappel down First Interstate Bank's downtown branch on June, 8. Ask your friends and family to contribute to your Over the Edge fundraiser! Need more info about this event? Check out the photos from last year or scroll down for more.
What is Over the Edge
Over the Edge is an exciting fundraising event where participants fund-raise among their friends, family, and colleagues for the opportunity to rappel down the First Interstate Bank downtown building in Missoula!
Why go Over the Edge?
- It's a FUN and UNIQUE opportunity to rappel down the First Interstate Bank building on a beautiful spring day!
- Bring your friends and family together to support a great local organization - United Way of Missoula County!
Why United Way of Missoula County?
- United Way is bringing Over the Edge to our community as a fundraiser to support our programs in education, financial stability, and health.
- United Way's mission is to create a better community for all through programs like Imagination Library, Project Tomorrow Montana, Let's Move! Missoula, and Reaching Home: Missoula's 10-Year Plan to End Homelessness
- The funds you raise will support your neighbors and everyone in the Missoula communityMore information on United Way of Missoula County and our programs is here.
Early-bird registration is now open. Register by clicking here.
- For more information about safety, fundraising tips, and videos of other Over the Edge events, visit https://otecwe.com/
Have other questions? Contact Erin@MissoulaUnitedWay.org
Want to go Over the Edge? Edgers raise a minimum of $1,000 and get the experience of a lifetime. Feeling Brave? Register today and start your journey to the Edge.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Erin Wilkins for details.
See you on the Edge on June 2019!